Quick links of relevant stuff that I'm too lazy to fully comment on
1st up, Robert Graham preaching it on why Cyber Commands will fail.
2. Time for an Internet A-Team...Interview with Joe Stewart on what to do about cyber criminals.
3. Laramies on post exploitation with Meterpreter
4. Frankly disappointing news that any country would make a website against the law and order all ISPs to block it ...Belgium FTW!! Talk about the beginning of a slippery slope into China-like behavior...up next Carnal Blog for having a dissenting opinion.
5. Pulling data and file information from system restore points
6. Combating the ora_ntlm_stealer technique. Link to the original white paper also in the post.
7. Online metadata extraction with FOCA
8. Ahh the "forever-ness" of the internet and how stupid ass questions may bite you in the ass later in life...Professor 0110 FTW!!